Startups.be ǀ Scale-Ups.eu enables the most promising tech Startups and Scale-Ups to squeeze time and grow faster. We connect them with a global network of investors, corporate buyers and innovators.
We are well-known for flagship events like technology and innovation festival SuperNova, investor matchmaking event The Big Score and more vertical-driven events like HRTECH.be .
We are seeking a highly motivated Community Marketeer to build and engage the Startups.be and Scale-Ups.eu community through targeted marketing efforts and initiatives that drive community growth, engagement, and loyalty.
- Develop and execute community-building strategies, including website updates, social media, email marketing, content creation, and events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create community-focused content and initiatives that drive engagement and foster a sense of community
- Develop and execute email campaigns that drive engagement and encourage community members to participate in events and initiatives
- Monitor and analyze community metrics, providing insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Continuously experiment and iterate on community-building strategies, identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations for change.
What about your superpowers?
- Strong experience in community building, with a proven track record of growing and engaging online communities
- Curious about the (international) tech startup & scale-up scene
- You have commercial flair and can make partners enthusiastic like no other with your fluency and a good story
- You are fluent in English & Dutch. Important because Startups.be|Scale-Ups.eu is a company with international partners
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is preferred.
- Relevant experience, preferably in the event industry and/or affinity with the startup/scale-up community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to work and grow in a fast-paced environment
How will we reward you for your strengths?
- A dynamic job with offices in The Beacon (Antwerp)
- Flexible working hours & (home)office days
- Full-time, open-ended contract. Do you rather see yourself as a freelancer? Then this is also discussable
- Attractive salary aligned with sector scales, degree and entry-level
- Some stress, a little chaos but mainly lots of fun
- Join the club. We can organize an unforgettable event for others, but we never forget ourselves. Work hard, play hard is our motto
- You are flexible. We don’t always have a 9-to-5 story when the events get close
- Our team values are yours: always giving your best, loyalty to the tribe and looking at the world with an open mind
- You feel at your best in a team. You are helpful, positive and always friendly with colleagues, customers and everyone involved in a production
- Did we mention our awesome team yet?
Want to join forces? Let’s connect!
If you are a self-starter with a passion for the event industry and a drive to succeed, we want to hear from you! Tell us why you would be a great fit for the team and send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!